Daily Tour Through The Historical City Centre
Discover more than 800 years of the rich and eventful history of the Saxon capital: Learn more about the House of Wettin, who rule Saxony for almost 1.000 years and take a look at their architectural treasures - such as Catholic Court Church, Theaterplatz square with Semper Opera Houese and - of course - the Zwinger.
Another highlight is the rebuilded Frauenkirche (Church of Our Lady) at Neumarkt square. Let us introduce you to the Fürstenzug - 102 meter long and composed of 23.000 pieces of meissen porcelain. Finally, enter the "balcony of Europe", the Brühlsche Terrasse (Brühl's Terrace) and let the beauty of the view overwhelm you!
Interieur visits and entry fees are not included..
- guided tour through the historical city centre with a licensed tour guide
- meeting point: Schlossplatz square– at the foot of the stairs to the Brühl's Terrace
- duration: ca. 1,5 – 2 hours (only external viewing)
- April – October: daily 10:30 am
- November – March: daily at 12 noon (except 25.12., 26.12., 01.01.)