Great City Tour including a visit of the Frauenkirche (Church of Our Lady)
Discover Dresden´s famous Frauenkirche (Church of Our Lady)! Visit the prayer room and the gallery. A tour guide introduces you to the history of the famous building, the destroying in World War II and the rebuilding 40 years later and he will answers our questions.
Jump on an red double-decke bus and enjoy the Great City Tour with many stops at the most famous places in Dresden - such as the tour of the Zwinger, the Fürstenzug, an evening tour, a visit at Pfund´s Molkerei (a historical dairy shop), the Blaues Wunder bridge, Pillnitz Castle with the tour of the castle garden and the exciting night watchman patrol.
- start of the tour of the Frauenkirche: daily 15.45 pm (expect Sundays, only with reservation!)
- Caution! The start time of the tour of the Frauenkirche may vary. The tour cannot be ordered separately.
- Tour of the prayer room of the Frauenkirche - Please arrive at the Theaterplatz square/Augustusbrücke bridge latest 15 minutes before the start time. You will be accompanied to the Frauenkirche. Duration of the tour ca. 1 hour
- The meeting point for the Great City Tour is located at bus stop Theaterplatz square /Augustusbrücke bridge
- Free of charge travel: - children up to 14 years accompanied by their parents, - Handicapped people with Certificate 100% disability